Scott Hospital

Kenny Lyons were the appointed Conservation Architects and Assigned Certifier for the refurbishment of the former Scott Hospital (1934 to 1942), Tullamore as Administration Offices for HSE Estates, in conjunction with Todd Architects.

Works included the restoration of original Oak Entrance Door to West façade, the restoration of original metal balustrade to Feature Stairs, additional structural glass guarding, new curtain walling to Feature stairs in SW corner, based on original Michael Scott glazing sub-division, and the refurbishment of South façade stonework, glazing and curved balcony, including original metal fixings


Call Now Button